The heat can be deeply relaxing and help to warm and release tight muscles allowing the therapist to work the muscles without applying deep pressure.
What are the benefits of Hot Stone Massage?
Heat is soothing and relaxing to the muscles and this in turn calms the nervous system allowing for a faster and deeper sense of relaxation.
Relaxation is essential when we are stressed and anxious as it interrupts the production of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline and encourages dopamine and serotonin production.
Hot Stone Massage is ideal for:
- Improve circulation of blood and lymph
- Enhance the removal of toxins
- Relieve mental and physical tiredness
- Improve flexibility and range of motion in joints
- Increase suppleness and elasticity of muscles
- Improve skin tone and nourishes the skin
- Reduce aches, pains, spasm and stiffness
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Decrease cellulite by moving fluids
- Helps you to think and function more efficiently
- Improves your overall feeling of wellbeing
Add to cart